1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company owner of web domain es IEdiSa, SA (hereinafter Graphenstone), with address to these effects in Pol Poliviso, Carpinteros, 25. Viso del Alcor. Seville. Spain. number of C.I.F .: A91854877 registered in the Mercantile Register of Seville, Volume 5183, Folio 131, Sheet SE --- 84914; Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org of the website.
The access and / or use of this Graphenstone portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL
www.graphenstone.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Graphenstone or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, promising to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the company’s creator of the website offers through its portal and with an enunciative character but not limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the name of the company that created the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage mentioned above; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify manipulate their messages. Name of the creative company of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his judgment, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Graphenstone will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION
Graphenstone complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do this, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user can request to email@example.com, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties where appropriate.In addition, Graphenstone informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Graphenstone by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Graphenstone or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of them is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Graphenstone. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Graphenstone. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Graphenstone pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
Graphenstone is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
Graphenstone reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in their portal.
In the case that www.graphenstone.com links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Graphenstone will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case Graphenstone will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other sites. from Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Graphenstone reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Graphenstone will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
Graphenstone may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until duly published. that are modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between Graphenstone and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Seville (Spain).
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user .. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings. Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser Graphenstone will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third-Party Cookies: The Graphenstone Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Graphenstone, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to Website activity and other services. from Internet.
(At this point, the AGPD suggests including each of the third-party cookies used and the data of said third parties.For obvious reasons in this model only Google has been included in the use of Analytics because it is the most widespread and common.)
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer: